Choosing the Best UK Cricket Betting Sites and Apps
While there are many betting sites, it may be difficult to find the best one for you, let alone also have it be a good platform for cricket betting. However, it is very important to choose the best one according to your preferences – perhaps you want a no deposit welcome bonus, or maybe it is important for a betting website to have a cashback promotion. Here is a list of what you should always consider:
- Mobile app. If you want your betting experience to be quick and convenient, then you should make sure that the betting site of your choice has a mobile app available for the OS that you use. Usually, the download link for the mobile app can be found on the official page of the betting site;
- Number of sports games. The best cricket betting sites offer lots of daily events on cricket, along with many tournaments and championships. Therefore, this is the first point you should check when looking for a betting site or app;
- Bet types. Sometimes, betting sites may offer special bet types, which you should be on the lookout for. Aside from the normal single bets and accumulator bets, you may find an option to make customizable bets. If this is something that appeals to you, then you should take note of it;
- Gambling license. A properly legitimate cricket betting site cannot exist without a gambling license. It serves as a seal of the safety and legitimacy of the betting site, and it also verifies the mobile app as secure if they have one;
- Bonuses and promotions. Great welcome bonuses attract players, but it is extremely important to look at their Terms and Conditions. Make sure that the wagering requirements are not too high for you, and that you will be able to withdraw the bonus within the expiration date;
- Customer support. If you run into a problem and you would like it to be resolved as fast as possible, it is most desired if customer support can be accessed 24/7. The more options of contacting them the website provides, the better;
- Good reviews. It is important to read through some reviews of betting sites and apps so that you can get a better idea of how they work and what people think of them. It is best if the reviews are mostly or overwhelmingly positive.
Is Online Cricket Betting in the UK Legal?
Any gambling platform, which has the appropriate licensing from the UK Gambling Commission and is regulated by it, is allowed to operate under the Gambling Act of 2005, meaning that online cricket betting is completely legal in the UK. As long as you are not under 18 years of age, you are legally allowed to participate in online gambling.
Popular Payment Methods for Betting in the UK
A great cricket betting site should offer a lot of payment methods for the most convenience and comfort. The more deposit choices they have, the more appealing the betting website or app will be to the player, as they would be more likely to already use at least one of them. Here is a list of the most popular deposit methods that are commonly used in the UK:
- Visa / Mastercard;
Most cricket betting sites that you will see accept British pounds as a currency, so you should have no problem with that.
Online Cricket Betting Markets in the UK
There are many various bet types you can choose from depending on your cricket betting site of choice. With those, you can also place your bets on a number of outcomes, which would add to the amount of money you win if chosen correctly. Down below is a list of the most popular ones, along with a description of each one.
Betting on the team that may come out as the winner of a match, like many other sports, remains the most popular choice for bettors. Cricket matches can sometimes finish in a tie, depending on the format. This implies that bettors must choose between betting on a home win, an away win, or a draw.
A wager on who will be the one to score the most points in the match with the bat. Players from both sides may be bet on, even if they are in situations that are difficult to anticipate.
Fans of cricket may frequently wager on which bowler will take the most wickets during a match. The batsman’s skill and the conditions will most likely influence this. Some bowlers have an uncanny ability to pick up wicket after wicket.
You must try to anticipate which team will score more fours or sixes in this betting version. The bet is frequently broken into two parts: fours and sixes. These wagers might be based on the total number of fours/sixes scored in a single innings or the overall number of runs scored in the whole game. This is almost often a multiple-choice bet, with a spread or set of numbers to choose from.
Player of the Match
The player of the match is usually the one that assists his side in both bat and ball victories. While this is a risky bet to place, a good bowler is usually worth betting on.
Can I have more than one account on the same cricket betting site?
No, you can’t – betting sites generally allow only one account per IP, address, family, phone number, and e-mail. This is especially fortified by the account verification procedure, as it serves as a confirmation of your identity. If it is found out that a user has more than one account, the betting site reserves the right to close it.
Do online cricket betting sites have mobile apps?
Yes, they do – you may find how to download them from the official web page of the betting site. After you are done installing the mobile app, you may use it to create a new account or log in to an already existing one.
What should I look for in a good betting site and app?
You should always make sure that your betting site of choice is licensed and regulated, as that makes sure that it is safe to use. Then, if you wish to download the mobile app, look for one – it should be located somewhere on the official page of the betting site. Also, the more sports events the betting platform offers, the better.