Top 10 Best T20 World Cup Betting Sites
The T20 World Cup takes place once every 5 years and our experts have selected the best cricket betting sites with great bonuses for fans of the T20 World Cup.
||150% Up to INR 12,000||New players at Parimatch can get a bonus of +150% on their first deposit of up to INR 12,000.||Visit|
||+130% up to INR 26,000||4rabet offers good cricket betting options and gives a welcome bonus of up to 130% on your first deposit.||Visit|
||+100% Up to INR 8,000||Melbet offers a generous 100% Welcome Bonus up to INR 8,000 on the first deposit made by new users.||Visit|
||+100% Up to INR 2,500||Betway cricket betting app offers a bonus for new players which might be up to INR 10,000.||Visit|
||+100% Without Any Limits||This promotion has no restrictions and you can get any amount depending on the deposit amount.||Visit|
||+100% Up to INR 2,000||Newbies here can get a welcome bonus of up to INR 2,000, +5% on express bets.||Visit|
||+100% Up to INR 43,000||To get the welcome bonus of +100% to your deposit amount, you need to deposit INR 1,300 or more.||Visit|
||+100% Up to INR 10,000||Sports bonus offers a straight INR 10,000 cash available for the absolute newcomers on the first completion of their deposit requirements.||Visit|
||+100% Up to INR 8,500||On your first deposit, you will receive +100% of your deposited amount.||Visit|
||+100% Up to INR 8,000 and 200 FS||After first registration players can get a guaranteed 100% welcome bonus on your deposit up to INR 8,000.||Visit|
About T20 World Cup
In this table, we’ve given you a basic brief summary of the upcoming T20 World Cup. Check it out to find out more about the tournament.
|Country||UAE and Oman|
|Date of foundation||2007|
|Number of teams||16|
|Tournament structure||Preliminary round|
|Reigning Champions||West Indies|
It is one of the most popular and spectacular cricket tournaments in the world.
T20 World Cup Structure
A total of 16 teams from different countries are taking part in the tournament. All of them have approved a squad of 15 players until 12 September 2021. There will be a total of 45 matches in the tournament and the tournament is divided into two parts. The first part will include 12 matches between eight teams, of which four will qualify for the Super 12s. The Super 12s will be made up of these four winning teams of the first part as well as another top 8 T20I teams. Thirty matches are expected at this stage of the tournament. This will be followed by two semi-finals and a final game to determine the winner of the tournament. The entire schedule was approved on 17 August 2021.
T20 World Cup Rules
The tournament is organized by the International Cricket Council. The winner will be decided on the basis of progression on the tournament grid. Victory will earn the team points and the best will advance to the final where the winner of the T20 World Cup tournament will be decided. The format of the Twenty20 Match is very similar to a normal match with a limited number of overs, only the number of overs to bat is only twenty, as the name of the game implies. The game is played between two teams, each with one inning of 20 overs. There can be no draw in a T20 format match, so the winner will always be determined.
T20 World Cup Teams
The T20 World Cup tournament brings together and pits 16 teams from around the world against each other. Each of them consists of players who have many victories and beautiful cricket matches under their belt. Here is the complete list of the participating regions in the upcoming tournament:
- India. Captain – Virat Kohli.
- Pakistan. Captain – Babar Azam.
- Australia. Captain – Aaron Finch.
- England. Captain – Eoin Morgan.
- South Africa. Captain – Temba Bavuma.
- New Zealand. Captain – Kane Williamson.
- West Indies. Captain – Kieron Pollard.
- Afghanistan. Captain – Rashid Khan.
- Sri Lanka. Captain – Dasun Shanaka.
- Bangladesh. Captain – Mahmudullah.
- Netherlands. Captain – Peter Seelaar.
- Papua New Guinea. Captain – Assad Vala.
- Ireland. Captain – Andrew Balbirnie.
- Namibia. Captain – Gerhard Erasmus.
- Scotland. Captain – Kyle Coetzer.
- Oman. Captain – Zeeshan Maqsood.
T20 World Cup Predictions and Betting Tips
Our top cricket experts and analysts, who constantly study the teams, have shared with us some tips for online cricket betting on the upcoming T20 World Cup. They are also constantly predicting and publishing match outcomes. With them, you can win with minimal risk.
So, here are the top tips for you:
- Study the teams. If you want to win, study the squad and form of the players in the past matches.
- Study the standings, this will help you assess the chances and motivation of the team.
- Study the match statistics between the teams.
- Study the weather forecast as it can affect the outcome of the game.
- Place your bets with legitimate bookmakers so that you can get our winnings without any problems. You can find them on our website.
- Study our predictions as the best analysts calculate all the information and the most probable outcome and share it.
These are the best basic tips you need to keep in mind when betting real money on the T20 World Cup. However, remember that if you want to save time, you can always get a good and quality prediction from our experts.
How to Bet on T20 World Cup?
So that you can not only enjoy the thrill of the game but also win real money, we’ve put together a quick guide for you. With it, you can quickly dive into the world of betting and big winnings of real money. Supporting your favorite team is much more fun when you can also make extra profit.
So, in order to make a successful bet, you have to:
- Choose a legal and reliable bookmaker in India. So that you can do it easily and not have to worry about your money, our experts have prepared a list of the best bookmakers in India that provide maximum reliability.
- Register. Go through the process of creating a gaming account on the bookmaker’s website. Enter your details and come up with a password.
- Select the desired match. In the Cricket section of the bookmaker’s website, you will find many upcoming sporting events. Choose among them the one on which you want to place your bet.
- Select the outcome and the odds. Select one of the many outcomes on which you would like to place your bet. Each of them has odds, and the higher the odds, the more money you get for winning.
- Confirm your bet. Enter the amount of the bet and confirm your bet, after which it will be successfully placed.
Once you have done this, you just have to wait for the game event to end. Your winnings will automatically be credited to your betting account. You can continue betting or easily withdraw your winnings.
We have compiled a basic list of questions Indian users have about T20 World Cup betting. Study our answers and you can avoid the hassle.
Is it legal to bet on the T20 World Cup?
It is legal to bet on the T20 World Cup if you do so at a licensed and trusted bookmaker. We have compiled the best legal bookmakers in India on our website. You can safely trust them with your money.
How can I earn money for the T20 World Cup?
You can bet on it for real money. That way, you can win real rupees in a few clicks. You can use our expert predictions for successful betting.
If I have any further questions about T20 World Cup betting, can I contact support?
Yes, every betting site on our site has 24-hour customer service. They will always help you if you have any difficulty in betting on this cricket tournament.
How do I create a real money account?
To do so, you need to register with one of the sites we have prepared for you. To register, you need to enter basic information about yourself and also come up with a password.
When does the T20 World Cup start this year?
The tournament starts on 17 October 2021 and will include 45 spectacular matches. The final of the tournament is scheduled for 14 November.
Cricket analyst in India. Specialization: match analytics, player transfers, cricket news.