Parimatch IPL 2021 Bonus
Parimatch is still one of the best sites to bet on cricket and any events and fixtures related to cricket. Because their primary target was to grab the IPL market from India. That’s why they offer exclusive rewards and incentives during this tournament to attract potential customers and newbies who want to start their betting journey with IPL. Parimatch offers:
- A special welcome reward
- During the time of the biggest cricket tournament in the world, Parimatch offers a special welcome bonus for newbies who want to join during that time. They offer a 100% welcome reward which can go up to 25 dollars. It means that they will double your first deposit with them.
- Free bets
- During this cricket celebration, Parimatch offers free bets for existing customers. If a deposit is made at the time of the IPL event, they will receive a reward coefficient of 1.7. Or 7x free bets worth of dollars they deposit.
Betway IPL 2021 Bonus
Betway is the most premium betting site for IPL bonuses. Every year they give out loads of rewards and incentives for the new and existing customers to help them on their journey. This year is no different. In 2021 they offer even more exclusive IPL bonuses that can sum up a lot of value to the bettors. Take a look at the rewards and incentives they are offering:
- Unique free bet
- This year, Betway offers a 50% reward with the deposit that you make. On a deposit of 500 dollars on the IPL, Betway will give you 50% more of what you deposited. That is 250 dollars worth of Free Bet. Both existing bettors and new bettors will receive this incentive.
- Special welcome bonus
- During this time of celebrations, Betway offers a special welcome reward to welcome all the new bettors registering with them and offering a 100% deposit reward that can go up to 8,000 INR.
Comeon IPL 2021 Bonus
The most exclusive cricket betting site that comes alive during the most exhilarating tournament of the sport is Comeon. This site is always reliable in terms of bonuses and incentives. Just look at the IPL bonus they are giving out:
- Cashback on losing bet
- Comeon is even offering cashback of real money from the chances you lose. Depending on the betting amount, the reward can go up to 6,666 INR, which only applies to the 1st bet that you lose. It applies to all the IPL fixtures
- Special welcome bonus
- There is also a 100% reward of up to 10,000 INR for the new bettors that join this site at the time of the event. And also free spins.
How to claim IPL 2021 bonus?
The procedure of claiming the incentives of these sites is straightforward. To make you understand very quickly, we have prepared a list of things that you need to do:
Select a site
Choose a bookie website and register with it using your data and contact info.
Make a deposit
After the verification, you need to deposit a certain amount to receive the incentives and recharge your account to bet on various fixtures.
Claim the bonus
Before recharging your account, read the terms and conditions of the reward offers and accept them. Then after a successful deposit, your welcome bonus and free bets will be recharged to your account.
Visit the “Cricket betting” option in the “Sports betting category.” You will find this option in all the bookies we mentioned. Then go to the event section, and you will find the IPL option there, click on it. And lastly, choose the fixture, choose the type of bet you want to make, like the man of the match, toss, most boundaries, etc., then enter the amount of bet you want to make.
There are different scenarios as well. Like, in the case of Comeon, when you lose your first bet, you will receive cashback according to the chance you made.
IPL 2021 Preview
The IPL 2021 has started on April 9 and is running very smoothly, breaking everyone’s expectations and predictions. Last year the title went to the Mumbai Indians team. They have secured the title for two years in a row, and the 5-time winners of the championship are looking for a third consecutive win. But that doesn’t mean they’ll not have any competition. The well-formed Delhi Capitals side is equipped to give MI a proper challenge for the title, while teams like Royal Challengers Bangalore and Kolkata Knight Riders (2-times winners of the league) are also hungry for success. The others, including Sunrisers Hyderabad (1-time winner), Chennai Super Kings (3-times winners), Rajasthan Royals (1-time winner), and Punjab Kings, have all strengthened for the 2021 season. The whole competition will be played out at six different venues in India.
All in all, an intriguing season of IPL action awaits us. Get your IPL bonuses, and start gambling responsibly. The league will come to an end on May 30.
Cricket analyst in India. Specialization: match analytics, player transfers, cricket news.