TOP 10 Best Indian Betting Sites and Apps That Accept Сryptocurrency
||150% Up to INR 12,000||New players at Parimatch can get a bonus of +150% on their first deposit of up to INR 12,000.||Visit|
||+100% Up to INR 8,000||Melbet offers a generous 100% Welcome Bonus up to INR 8,000 on the first deposit made by new users.||Visit|
||+100% Up to INR 2,500||Betway cricket betting app offers a bonus for new players which might be up to INR 10,000.||Visit|
||+100% Up to INR 10,000||Sports bonus offers a straight INR 10,000 cash available for the absolute newcomers on the first completion of their deposit requirements.||Visit|
||+500% Up to INR 75,000||To get +500% on your first deposit up to INR 75,000, use promo code INWIN2021||Visit|
||+100% Without Any Limits||This promotion has no restrictions and you can get any amount depending on the deposit amount.||Visit|
||+130% up to INR 26,000||4rabet offers good cricket betting options and gives a welcome bonus of up to 130% on your first deposit.||Visit|
||+160% Up to INR 16,000||Dafabet offers all new users a 160% bonus up to INR 16,000.||Visit|
||+100% Up to INR 25,000||Welcome bonus on sports betting up to INR 25,000 for new customers from India.||Visit|
||+100% Up to INR 9,000||The welcome bonus is awarded to all new users who have made a first deposit.||Visit|
What is Сryptocurrency?
First of all, let’s dig into what cryptocurrency means. In general, it is a common currency like the rupee or dollar, but in electronic form. You cannot touch the cryptocurrency, but you can buy and sell it. With cryptocurrency, you can pay or buy something on a service that accepts this currency, or even top up your account in the gaming club.
The principle of operation is very simple. You have an electronic wallet. This is your regular electronic account. With the help of special electronic exchangers, you buy a cryptocurrency for your rupees and this currency appears on your electronic wallet. Then you can make purchases with cryptocurrency or transfer it to another account.
Is it Legal to Buy and Use Cryptocurrency?
Yes, it is absolutely legal to use cryptocurrency in India and fund your gaming account. Despite the Indian government discusses the introduction of a ban on cryptocurrency from time to time, so far there is no such law prohibiting it.
How to Buy Cryptocurrency?
Before funding an account using cryptocurrency, you need to open a crypto account and have some money there. There are different ways to purchase cryptocurrency.
- You can buy cryptocurrency through special services using an online exchanger.
- Another way is to find someone who has cryptocurrency and is willing to exchange it for a regular currency like rupees.
So let’s start with the first method:
- You just find such a service on the Internet and register. The registration process is simple. In addition, as a rule, you will see prompts on what to press and what data to enter to create your crypto wallet on the screen.
After that, you enter the amount of cryptocurrency you want to purchase and choose a payment method. You can do this with your debit or credit card or bank account. After making the payment, your currency will appear on your newly created wallet.
- Now let’s discuss the next method. It suits you if you do not have a card, but only cash rupees or you simply do not trust various services and cryptocurrency exchanges. You can buy currency from a person. For this, you still need to create a wallet on one of the services for buying cryptocurrency. This is necessary for the seller to be able to transfer currency to your account.
As stated, the registration process is very simple, fast, and intuitive. After you create your electronic wallet that is suitable for storing such currency, you need to find a person on the Internet who owns the cryptocurrency and agree with him on the sale and purchase of currency. You will make an appointment with him. When you meet, you need to show him that you have the amount you agreed on. Then he transfers the currency to your electronic wallet in front of you, and you give him the rupees.
As you can see, there is nothing difficult in both methods. Just a few simple steps and you are the owners of modern currency. Now you can fund your gaming account using this currency.
How to Make a Deposit Using Cryptocurrency?
Making a deposit using cryptocurrency is even easier than buying it. To fund an account using such a currency, you need to follow a few simple steps, namely:
- Go to the cricket betting site using your own name. If you don’t have an account yet, you need to create one. If you are already registered on the selected site, then you need to enter your username and password;
- After that, you need to open the section with deposits and enter the amount that you want to transfer to your gaming account;
- After that, the club will ask you to choose a method to fund your account. You need to choose a cryptocurrency and choose the currency. When buying cryptocurrency, make sure you are buying a popular cryptocurrency that most clubs accept;
- After this step, you will see a link on the screen. This is the address of the crypto wallet to which you need to transfer currencies. To do this, copy this link and paste it into your crypto wallet;
- Confirm the payment.
After that, the money will appear in your account and you can place a bet.
As you can see, it is as easy to fund your account with cryptocurrency as in any other way. Plus, cryptocurrency is a modern, progressive and secure way today. However, it’s up to you to decide whether to use such a currency in your life or not.
In any case, with cryptocurrency, you can enjoy cricket betting or gambling to the fullest, the possibilities of many clubs are endless. However, first, you need to make sure that the club of your choice accepts cryptocurrency. If so, then there is no reason to deny yourself this pleasure.
Moreover, by replenishing your account with such currency, you have the opportunity to receive cool generous bonuses from many clubs. Why not try something new and progressive in your life?
Cricket analyst in India. Specialization: match analytics, player transfers, cricket news.