Best Indian Betting Sites That Accept UPI
||150% Up to INR 12,000||New players at Parimatch can get a bonus of +150% on their first deposit of up to INR 12,000.|
||+500% Up to INR 75,000||To get +500% on your first deposit up to INR 75,000, use promo code INWIN2021|
||+100% Up to INR 2,500||Betway cricket betting app offers a bonus for new players which might be up to INR 10,000.|
||+100% Up to INR 10,000||Free bets up to INR 10,000 and INR 1,000 of casino freespins on your first deposit.|
||+100% Up to INR 8,000||For all new users from India, Helabet offers a +100% bonus to the amount of first deposit up to INR 8,000.|
Ins and outs of UPI deposit method
UPI stands for Unified Payments Interface. It was created by the National Payments Corporation of India with the intention of making online transactions easier and safer for the people of the country. Here are some features of Unified Payments Interface or UPI to have a look at the broader functions of the transaction method:
- Unified Payments Interface merges the banking facilities;
- The whole system is integrated into a mobile app and can be accessed from there;
- UPI deposit is used in all aspects from business transactions to online betting;
- It merges over a hundred banks in India.
How to deposit money on cricket betting sites with UPI
The explanation to the UPI deposit on betting sites may sound oversimplified. It is because the function of the UPI deposit is oversimplified itself. It was the sole reason for the creation of the UPI deposit. Here are the steps you need to follow so that you can make a proper UPI deposit on your cricket betting app or site.
Download the UPI wallet
In order to make a deposit of money using Unified Payments Interface, one must have a UPI wallet first. It is from where the transaction has to be made. A UPI wallet can be downloaded from anywhere. It is available in both the App Store and the Google Playstore. You can choose your preferred UPI wallet to make your UPI deposit from any of this underneath.
- Google Pay.
The bank account you use will be linked to this wallet. The UPI deposit that you will be making will be done from your bank account. To do that you need to have a bank account first. Then you need to link that bank account with your UPI wallet. Linking your bank account to your UPI deposit account is simple. All anyone needs to do is to follow the steps guided by the UPI wallet app. Some information will be asked for your bank account number and other stuff so that they can make sure you are an authentic person and not a fraud
Make deposits with UPI
Making a deposit using UPI in a betting site in India is much like any other methods of transaction. It is because the traditional way is already accepted by the common people pretty well. So, they didn’t make it overly complicated by changing the process and kept it the same way it was. Here’s how you can make a UPI deposit step by step.
- Sign in. Log into the account of your chosen betting site as the first step of making a UPI deposit.
- Find the deposit button. Usually it is pretty open and placed very ubiquitously to the user of the account.
- Select UPI deposit. Choose UPI deposit as your preferred choice form all the other options.
- Type in the amount. Enter the amount you would like to make using UPI deposit.
- Complete the process. Finish the UPI deposit as guided by your chosen betting site.
Join UPI-supported cricket betting sites
Before you go on to make your first bet using UPI deposit you must know that there are still some casinos left that don’t have UPI deposit as their method of transaction. But not to worry. Because all the best betting sites have it. With the importance that UPI deposit holds in the world of online betting we couldn’t really call a betting site without UPI deposit option a good one. So here is a list of some top sites for online cricket betting that also have UPI deposit as a transaction method.
Withdraw process with UPI
Withdrawing money using UPI is also a walk in the park. Here is a stair guide to your withdrawal of money using UPI.
- Log in. Get into the betting site with your account.
- Find “Withdraw”. Locate the withdraw button.
- Tap “Withdraw”. Click the withdraw button. A list with the possible withdrawal methods will appear.
- Choose UPI. Select the option for withdrawing using UPI.
- Enter the amount. Type the amount of money you wish to withdraw from your betting account.
- Enter the IFSC code. Provide them the IFSC code of 11 digits to prove your authenticity.
- Complete the process. Withdraw your desired amount of money.
Cricket analyst in India. Specialization: match analytics, player transfers, cricket news.