Best Indian Betting Sites That Accept NetBanking
||150% Up to INR 12,000||New players at Parimatch can get a bonus of +150% on their first deposit of up to INR 12,000.|
||+500% Up to INR 75,000||To get +500% on your first deposit up to INR 75,000, use promo code INWIN2021|
||+100% Up to INR 2,500||Betway cricket betting app offers a bonus for new players which might be up to INR 10,000.|
||+100% Up to INR 10,000||Free bets up to INR 10,000 and INR 1,000 of casino freespins on your first deposit.|
||+100% Up to INR 8,000||For all new users from India, Helabet offers a +100% bonus to the amount of first deposit up to INR 8,000.|
What is NetBanking
To put it simply, online banking is the ability to make all the common bank payments via the Internet at any time from anywhere. The operating principles of online banking are very simple. You have a bank account, and you make a request via the Internet to transfer this money to another account (for example, an account of a bookmaker). In a few minutes, the money will be credited to your bookmaker account and you can try your luck by placing bets! With NetBanking, these procedures are very simple, fast, and safe.
Surely, you are interested in the questions of how to set up Internet banking and how to use it. Don’t worry, we have prepared a detailed overview of how this system works. In our review, you will find information about the advantages and disadvantages of Internet banking, how to set it up and how to use such services.
How to install NetBanking
This is not difficult. An important condition for using such services is a bank account. Without it, Internet banking services will not be available to you.
So let’s say you have a bank account. What to do next? You need to establish access to net banking services. This can be done in several ways:
- By visiting a bank branch;
- By calling the bank by phone;
- Independently via the Internet.
The following steps may vary from bank to bank, as each bank has its own terms and conditions. To access the Internet services of the bank, you have to do the following steps:
- Visit the bank’s website;
- Open the section with Internet services;
- Enter the required details (usually you need to enter your bank ID and phone number);
- Next, a security code will be sent to your phone number (the bank needs to make sure that you are requesting access to Internet banking on your behalf);
- Enter the code received via SMS;
- Fill in the fields with the appropriate information (You may need to enter your debit card details. Don’t worry, banks have reliable personal data protection systems, and your information will be safe);
- Create a password that you will use when logging into your account in the Internet banking system. Make sure your password is really strong and no one can break it.
Done! Now you can make payments online and finally fund your gaming account. To do this, you need money in your bank account. You can visit a bank branch to deposit cash into your account. This money will automatically appear in Internet banking and you can use it on the Internet.
How to make a deposit to a gaming account through NetBanking
Once Internet banking is connected, you can fund your gaming account in Rs. This is not difficult to do. However, not all bookmakers have implemented online banking for themselves. Therefore, before you fund your account using this method, make sure that the casino of your choice offers online banking for deposits and withdrawals.
Each casino has its own algorithm for depositing funds into the account, but in general, you need to follow these steps:
- Login to your club account;
- Open the section with account replenishment;
- Enter the desired amount;
- Choose your preferred payment method (in our case, net banking);
- Choose your bank;
- After that, you will be presented with a page for entering your personal network banking account. Enter your ID and password;
- After that, you only need to confirm the transaction.
As a rule, money is credited to your account instantly. That is, you can immediately see the rupees in your account and place a bet.
Perhaps, before confirming the transaction, a one-time password will be sent to your phone number. You will need to enter this password to make sure that the transaction is made by you, and not by a fraudster who hacked your account. In the future, you can refuse this check, but remember that this is for your safety.
Now we can congratulate you. You have funded your account using banking services over the Internet. Now you can choose the sport, match, or another event you are interested in, place a bet and win your rupees! Of course, your winnings will go to your gaming account. Then, you will need to withdraw them to your bank account. This can be done using net banking.
How to withdraw money from a gaming account using NetBanking?
Don’t worry, this can be done very easily.
If you were able to deposit money to your account using Internet banking, then most likely the casino offers the same way to withdraw your winnings.
To do this, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Open the section with the withdrawal of funds;
- Enter the amount you plan to withdraw;
- Select a withdrawal method (in our case, net banking);
- Choose your bank;
- You will see who to log into your internet banking account;
- Enter your ID and password;
- Confirm the transaction.
Done. As a rule, money is deposited into the account quickly, although it all depends on your bank. This process usually takes from an hour to a day.
Congratulations! Now you know how to use such a reliable method as Internet banking.
Pros and cons of NetBanking
It’s up to you how to fund your gaming account. We have prepared for you a list of the main advantages and disadvantages of this method.
- You can make any transactions from any place because you do not need a bank for this, only your phone and Internet connection;
- You have the ability to make payments at any time, even at night, and you do not need to wait for the bank to open;
- Transactions are processed instantly, so the money goes to your gaming account very quickly;
- As a rule, banks do not charge a commission for using their services online;
- When replenishing an account through the services of a bank in the network, the casino has no limits on the amount of the deposit.
- Replenishment of an account via Internet banking is a fairly new way and not all casinos offer this method of making a deposit;
- You always need the Internet to be available to complete any transaction;
- You depend on the bank, if the bank has technical problems, then this method will not be available to you until the bank resolves its problems;
- Sometimes it is difficult to predict the time of withdrawal of funds, as it depends on various factors related to the bank.
Like any other method, net banking has its pros and cons, however, it remains a very reliable and fast way to deposit rupees into your account.
Cricket analyst in India. Specialization: match analytics, player transfers, cricket news.