4rabet Deposit Methods in India
4rabet is one of the few cricket betting sites that accept the Indian rupee as a currency, making it easier for punters to use the site. The payment options to add the funds to the accounts are quite simple, used widely by Indian players. The options are popular and trusted worldwide, which means that 4rabet is conscious about the personal data of its users both financially and otherwise. Here we will see some of the most popular options for adding funds and the steps on how to add Money to your 4rabet account to place bets on cricket.
List of deposit methods available for adding the amount to your account on 4rabet:
- UPI. UPI is largely used in India because of its fast and safe service and easy-to-use features. It is available round the clock to its users; hence punters on 4rabet also like to use this particular method for adding funds to their 4rabet account. However, this can only be used for depositing funds and not drawing them out. Security-wise, UPI is among the top-ranked options available worldwide. Players mostly use it because the funds are processed instantly, have a low transaction fee, and do not take very long to update the Money;
- Neteller. Neteller is a globally popular e-wallet preferred by thousands of people out there. It is the safest option for Indian punters to process their Money to prevent them from getting their bank account blocked. Some banks in India do not allow gambling transactions and, in turn, block the user’s account. The punter has to account for Neteller, which he refills using either a MasterCard or any bank transfer. Then from the Neteller, the amount is then directly used to fund the 4rabet account by linking the two with each other. It has a very low processing fee ranging somewhere between 0-5% depending upon your option to Add Money to your Neteller account.
- Bank Transfers;
- Credit Card;
- Debit Card;
Let us read ahead to understand more about these methods. Similarly, all the e-wallets have a processing fee mentioned on their pages; read them carefully before proceeding.
How to Make a Deposit on 4rabet in India
Below you will find a step-by-step guide on how to make your first deposit on 4rabet.
- Registration or log in. Visit the official site of 4rabet and Click on Register > Fill in your email address and create a secure password. Click on Register and re-log into your account.
- Make a Deposit. Tap on the ‘Balance’ displaying on the top row of the screen. In the new dialogue box, you will see three parts that state- Fill in an account, Order the Payment, and History of Payment. You will pick your choice of payment option from the given list>; next, you enter the amount you wish to add to your account; once done, click on Proceed, and the amount status will show on your screen.
E-wallets normally process instant Money but may even take up to 24 hours. If you pick Bank transfer, it may also take up to 24 hours to add the funds; whatever the case may be, the information is displayed on your screen.
The 4rabet minimum deposit amount on 4rabet is INR 300, and no given information on the maximum limit.
Please note that any e-wallet account that you use at 4rabet for adding Money should have a complete KYC done; otherwise, the server will refrain from processing the payment.
4rabet Withdrawal Methods in India
4rabet withdrawal rules are simple yet need you to pay attention while drawing out the funds from your account. It provides options for drawing out money from the account, such as:
- Perfect Money, etc.
You are free to pick your desired option and proceed with the information for withdrawing money.
How to Withdraw Money from 4rabet in India
Here are the steps to follow for withdrawing money.
- Login. You need to log in to your 4rabet account on the main site or launch the mobile app.
- Fill Information. Click on “Withdraw money”. A new dialogue box will open with three tabs on it, named “Fill in the Information”, “Order the payment”, “History of payments”. In the first tab, choose the withdrawal method of your preference. In the next tab, enter the amount to be drawn out. Proceed as mentioned on the screen.
Please note that the minimum amount to draw out is INR 1000, whereas the maximum 4rabet withdrawal limit is not mentioned anywhere. 4rabet withdrawal time depends on the method you pick for drawing out the amount; for example, Neteller and Skrill take anything between 2 to 21 days; however, an IMPS transfer may take somewhere between 5-7 days. If you face any 4rabet Withdrawal problem, you can reach out to the customer care service at 4rabetg via the live chat option available on their site and app.
Below we have answered the most popular questions about deposit and withdrawal methods for 4rabet users from India. You can leave your questions in the comments or send them via the feedback form.
Are Indian Rupees Accepted on 4rabet?
Yes, among many other betting sites, 4rabet also accepts Indian Rupee as a currency.
Why do Quick Withdrawals Matter?
If a punter has won some amount, he would want to use it when he needs them; therefore, quick withdrawals matter so that the Money can be used as and when needed. Also faster drawing-out process ensures the punter that the money is safe.
What is the Minimum Deposit in 4rabet?
₹300 is the minimum amount that any customer has to add to his account on 4rabet.
Cricket analyst in India. Specialization: match analytics, player transfers, cricket news.